Pakistan cricket board (PCB) have some good open vacancies in their Lahore office.
GM Accounts And Finance
The ideal candidates must be Charted Accountant from a reputed firm of Charted Accountants, should be between 30-35 years of age, possessing at least Four years post qualification experience of working and must have exposure in the following areas:
- Computerized bookkeeping and ERP Solutions.
- Budgeting, periodic reporting and analysis of financial statements.
- Excellent command over MS Office especially Excel.
- Taxation & Treasury functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
GM Achieve (Muslim & Library) and Game Education (Lahore)
The Ideal incumbent should hold a post Graduate or Graduate degree from HEC recognized university with 10 years of work experience and familiarity with:
- Academic libraries Online document sharing platforms in multi-user contexts eg. Planing commissioning and commercially oriented definitive resource bank.
- Should have extensive knowledge of managing library/ museum and information technology.
- Good managerial skills and the ability to work with multiple teams internally and externally.
- Familiarity with sectors like education/governance/environment etc.
- Should have a keen interest in reading.
- Identify needs of trainspotting and development and game education.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria can apply to the following address latest by March 08, 2013. Please mark the envelop position applied for with a passport size recent photograph.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
No TA/DA shall be paid.
Candidates to send their CVs to:
GM HR AND ADMINISTRATION
PAKISTAN CRICKET BOARD,
GADDAFI STADIUM, FEROZPUR ROAD
TE: (92-42) 3671-7231 TO 34
FAX: (92-42) 3571-1860