Ufone introduces their new offer of reserve the special number; according to this offer subscriber on his own choice choose the number and reserve. This offer is available for the 3 million subscribers of Ufone numbers.
Consumers can reserve the number of their own choice of online. In this offer Customer can online check the number with codes and its availability, if the number is available then the customer may reserve.
Ufone online their phone book, customer choose the number of their own choice like date of birth, Wedding date, house number car number and every customer have some lucky number almost that’s why Ufone introduces that offer for their 3 million customers.
How to Book Ufone Number Online?
- Just open the Website by Click on Ufone book number.
- Enter the number of your own choice without Ufone code
- Click on the Search button
- Select their favorite number, if available
- You can reserve your favorite number by entering your CNIC
- The Ufone number that you reserved you can collect it by any Ufone service center within 5 days. Bring you original CNIC at the time to collect your reserved number.
Book Ufone Numbers via SMS: Ufone also provided facility that you can also book your Favorite Number. To book your number dial *0000# from your Ufone number and follows the instruction of the operator.
Terms & Conditions:
- Ufone applies the service charges to find your number for each time through *0000# is Rs. 1+tax
- The number you booked is collected from any Ufone service center, franchise within the 5 days. After 5 days the booking is cancelled
- Original CNIC is mandatory, whenever you collect your booked number or new SIM
- Customer must pay the purchasing price and taxes apply by the Ufone
- Ufone this offer is for all Ufone subscriber either the prepaid or postpaid
- Favorite number booking is depends that’s this number is available in the Ufone Phone book
- Ufone didn’t apply any of its special charges for this offer
- Ufone didn’t apply any charges to finding/booking number on the website
Ufone reserves the right to change or cancel the offer.